- In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
- All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
- The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
- The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
- You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
- Guide us to the Straight Way
- The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
Back to Islamic Search
Back to Quran English Translation
Back to Quranic Duas
Back to Islamic Blog